Ads 468x60px

Friday 3 July 2015

Hello, Summer!

  Before I start talking about the nails here, I would like to say that I am so glad to be posting today! It is indeed my first post of 2015 - only took about 7 months (oops!). I'd also like to say that even though I haven't been posting, I have been doing nail art as I find it therapeutic at times. I simply just didn't have the time to post anything due to my studies, and I had to spend so much time on computers writing essays and my dissertation that any free time was spent offline as I was getting frequent migraines (horrendous, might I add!).

The photo here was taken about a month ago, so you know... better late than never! Due to this, I cannot be certain what nail polishes I used but I believe the main colour is Barry M's Green Berry painted over Barry M's Matte White (which I use all the time to enhance bright colours). I like this kind of fairly simple nail art - all you need is a dotting tool (which I used on the thumb and pinky) and a little nail art brush for the petals (which I feel make it easier to paint). I also used the dotting tool to apply some yellow and orange for the disc of the daisy. Apply glossy topcoat and done!

I hope to post a few more of the designs I have done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment