Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Angle Tip Nails

Well, there are only so many times I can call a post 'colourful' so 'angle tip' is all I have!

Just a nice quick post today, showing something I hadn't really done before.

I started by painting the base colours, and then painted a diagonal line of Nails Inc. 'Hatton Garden' from one side, and then painting an opposing line using the base colour from the next nail. So for example on the middle finger, I put purple as that was the base colour of the ring finger next to it.

The base colours (from thumb to pinky) are: Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Blueberry, Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Pomegranate, Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Mango, GOSH 571 Wild Lilac & Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Key Lime. (Don't ask, I just like highlighting these days!)

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks for sharing this with us :) I love this design and the colours!!
    I have just started my own beauty blog and if you could follow me that would be great! thank you xx
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete