Ads 468x60px

Thursday 15 August 2013

Fun Dotty Tips!

 Fun, fun... FUN!

This design kind of reminds me of clowns or something actually, not that I particularly love clowns or anything!

The nails (bar the ring finger) were first painted with Essie 'Lovie Dovie' ...although I bought this from TK Maxx and when I googled it, the swatches were completely different, meaning the bottles were labelled wrong and so I have no solid idea of what is the actual colour name. Another blogger found the same thing here, so I'm glad I'm not the only one! If I was guessing though, I would say it is Essie 'Status Symbol' based on swatches from google images.

The ring finger, (and the tips of all the other nails) were painted with 2 coats of Avon 'Prompt and Pearly'. I then used the pink Essie polish and Barry M Blueberry to create some dots on the pearly parts, putting pink spots on some of the blue spots, but not all. I then added a sparkly edging along the tips with Nails Inc. 'Hatton Garden', and also used this to create some more dots on the ring finger which looks great when it catches the light, really brings it to life I feel!

Also, I'm excited because tomorrow is my 1 year blogiversary so I have some plans in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment