Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Nails Inc: 'My Nail Polish Diary' - January

For the main post on Nails Inc's 'My Nail Polish Diary', with links to all other months, click here.


 January! First of all, Happy New Year! This is perhaps not the most exciting polish to be doing at the start of the year, but it is the first in the Nail Polish Diary by Nails Inc, so here it is! 'Kensington Caviar Topcoat'!

They say it dries in 45 seconds, and I have to say, it did seem pretty quick to dry! It does leave a nice shine - I did try to capture it in daylight, in the 2 hours it was present (that's Winter for you!).
This is possibly the only time you will see my nails 'bare'. I considered painting my nails a colour first but then I figured that would defeat the purpose and you wouldn't actually see the topcoat. A couple of my nails have a few ridges which this polish seemed to fill in pretty well for the most part! Definitely a good topcoat, and made better by the large soft brush which makes it ideal for nail art as it won't drag and ruin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment