Ads 468x60px

Saturday 6 July 2013

Wimbledon Fever!

Game, Set, Match! Since the 24th of June, I've been watching Wimbledon like some obsessed woman. The funny thing is that I'm not really a sporty person, but I have really grown to like tennis. Probably the main reason I love it is because of Andy Murray, and I'm so proud he got to the final again, yeahhh!

In celebration of Wimbledon (and hasn't it been a crazy tournament this year!?), I spent a good chunk of my afternoon yesterday doing some nail art (during the Djokovic versus del Potro semi final, because I was starting to lose the will to care after 3 hours).
I'm actually really proud of this one, it came out better than I thought it would - not bad for it being done with a nail art brush, I don't think!

The most difficult part for me was writing 'Wimbledon', I thought my hand was going to fall off, quite frankly.

There is absolutely no way I am going to list all of the polishes used here, I'm afraid!

Today is the ladies' singles final, I kind of want to Lisicki to win, mainly because she knocked Serena Williams out of the tournament. Respect. However, I'm not really into ladies' tennis that much, at least Sharapova was knocked out early, I cannot stand the 'UGHHH' with every hit, and I think she's one of the main offenders of that.

Anyway! Hope you all have a lovely weekend, whether you will be watching Wimbledon or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment