Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 29 August 2012

GOSH Galaxy Nail Polish

Taken in natural light - no flash

Taken in artificial light - flash
Here's another GOSH nail polish (I also have a  review on Wild Lilac coming up later too!).

I only bought this when I saw it in Superdrug looking for GOSH Holographic Hero but I think I actually like it more. I left my ring finger with one coat, and put 2 coats on the other nails (sorry about the messiness). It's got a really lovely shimmer, in some lights it shimmers a bit of yellow/gold and blue which I tried to capture in the pictures. I think it would actually be quite nice with one layer over another colour, but I have yet to try this out!

I actually don't have much to say other than I think it's great and nice and shiny even without a topcoat!

No comments:

Post a Comment